Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Customer Ride: Norton Cammando Roadster Combat



"Well guys the project is almost done now, I still have some painting of the logos to do and a few other things but a year and a half of fun is about to end. I want to thank all of the people that have helped me with parts, advice, and all the other little things that go into bringing one of these old girls back to life. I hope to have better pictures to post at some point. She is a 1972 Norton Commando Roadster in Combat trim, They only made the Combat 1 year as they just could not take the high compression and radical cam put in them. She will live a much more mellow life now with me on the bars. Thanks again, Chuck."



Thanks Chuck, it's looking great in the Combat trim, some really nice touches in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment