In our efforts to maintain our reputation as a supplier of a high end system our research and development regime is rigorous. That effort has paid off and we’re pleased to say that we’ve developed what is without doubt the simplest and easiest ignition module for British twin and singles that is available on the market today. What’s more, you’ll be pleased to note, the redesign has enabled us to reduce our costs leading to a better price for you. Now they’re ready for you to order.
There are quite a few terrific improvements on the earlier system. And, we know that it delivers what we promise because we’ve conducted extensive testing. Apart from looking a little different, the stator unit works and fits the engine in the same way but the internals have been simplified and strengthened. What you get now is –
- A new test mode that allows for easy testing at the press of a button, on the bike or bench.
- Higher fault tolerance to high voltage spikes.
- A robust module encapsulated for moisture, oil and vibration resistance using a new softer material (long exposure to water and oil is not recommended).
- To withstand 24 volts continuously for 10 minutes, at operating temperature.
- To withstand up to 200 volt DC spikes on the power input.
- To withstand reverse polarity continuously.
Some things haven’t changed.
- Mechanical fitting is the same.
- Same wiring colours and connections.
- Same ignition timing, dwell control and idle control.
- Same coil compatibility.
- LED for static timing and testing has been retained.
With a 3 year warranty on parts, subject to conditions, and better pricing you can’t go wrong.